We process our FSC®-certified softwood pine logs at our sawmilling operations into kiln-dried, high-quality graded lumber products
Buying Lumber from SAFCOL
- We run an annual bidding process for pine and eucalyptus and all interested parties are given an opportunity to participate in this process in order to secure volume
- We advertise our sales process widely across South Africa using our local
newspapers, The advertisement is there to notify interested entities to register with SAFCOL before the sales process commences.
- All registered buyers are given an opportunity to bid for desired log volumes at preset prices.
- Pine – Pricelist Auction (Base price)
- Eucalyptus & Wattle – Price Quotation System (Reserved price)
- Our Logs are sold at Roadside, Standing, and at Stump.
- Volume is awarded to successful bidders for a twelve months period.
Tree Lengths/Poles (OTHER)
Freqently Asked Questions
You need to have a registered company.
Contact our sales team.
Minimum of 7 working days (about a week)
No, you need your owntransport for your timber.
Contact Us Today
Elsina Mahlase (0838091339) – Elsina@safcol.co.za | Hendry Seteria (083 630 1651) – Hendry@safcol.co.za