SCM/NLS 143/20-Supply and Delivery of Maintenance Tools At Witklip Plantation
Closing date: 2021-02-13 00:00:00 | Status: Closed
Bid number: SCM/NLS 143/20
CONDITIONS OF THIS RFQ
Quotations must be submitted in the company letterhead.
Quatations should be mailed or hand delivered to our offices placed in an envelope clearly marked with RFQ
Number and submitted to the above-mentioned address
All service providers must submit their B-BBEE Verification Certificates from Verification Agencies
accredited by the South African Accreditation System (SANAS) OR an EME/ QSE sworn affividavit attested
by the Commissioner of Oaths
Evaluation criteria: 80/20 Preference Points System as presented in the preferential procurement regulations
of 2017; for this purpose SDB 6.1 should be scrutinized; completed and submitted together with other forms
and your quotations.
All copyright and intellectual property herein vests with the SAFCOL.
Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Any bidder who has reasons to believe that the RFQ specification is based on a specific brand must inform
SAFCOL before RFQ closing date.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS RFQ
Accepted RFQ’s will be communicated by way of an official purchase order. Accordingly no goods; services
or works must be prepared or delivered before an official purchase order is received by the respondent.
All prices quoted must be firm and be inclusive of Value Added Tax ( VAT)
The lowest or any offer will not necessarily be accepted and SAFCOL reserves the right to accept any offer
either in writing or in part.
The offer shall remain bidding and open for acceptance by the SAFCOL during the validity period indicated
and calculated from the closing time and date of this RFQ.
REASONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
Service providers will be disqualified in the following circumstances:
1. Non- compliance Tax Status with SARS, verification to be done with SARS / CSD
2. Failure to complete attached SBD forms
3. Submitted information that is fraudulent; factually untrue or inaccurate for example membership that do not
exist; B-BBEE credentials; experience etc.
4. Service providers who made false declarations on the Standard Bidding Documents or misrepresented facts
5. Service providers who are listed on the National Treasury’s Database of restricted suppliers and defaulters
6. Failure to quote in line with the specification
7. Non-registration with National Treasury Central Supplier Database/ if not registered with CSD, failure to
register with CSD within 7 days of the award will disqualify the bidder.